Yamaha YFM700R / SE Review
The all thrilling YFM700R / SE Quad from Yamaha really packs a punch in both performance and excitement.
The 2WD Yamaha YFM700R / SE contains a 4-stroke liquid cooled 686cc engine with a series of other features which boost power for a faster accelaration. Their new model is more fuel efficient so less time filling up and more time to unleash the beast. This seriously impressive quad is built with racers in mind. The YFM700R / SE has a starting price of £8,499.00 inc VAT.
More Details from Yamaha's website:
- High-tech race-bred 686cc fuel-injected engine
- High performance with efficient fuel consumption
- Strong, lightweight hybrid aluminium/steel frame
- Rear shock gives comfort and control
- Low-pressure gas front shocks for easy adjustment
- Large 22-inch front tyres
- Aluminium components for reduced unsprung weight
- 5-speed transmission with reverse - easy shifting
- Informative easy-to-read LED instrumentation
- Push-button electric-start for convenience
- Sleek bodywork with comfortable riding position
- Built without compromise